CONSENT TO PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING AND INFORMATION ABOUT PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING (MARKETING PURPOSES)
You hereby grant consent to Solitea, a.s., registered office at Drobného 49, Brno 602 00, Company ID No. 01572377, Tax ID No. CZ01572377, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org and other corporate e-mails in the format with the suffix @solitea.com, phone: +420 549 522 511 (hereinafter referred to as the “Controller”), to process the following personal data pursuant to Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, General Data Protection Regulation (hereinafter referred to as “GDPR”): name and surname, e-mail and telephone number and potential other personal data.
The name and surname, e-mail and telephone number and potential other personal data will be processed for the purpose of:
- performance of the contract between you and the Controller pursuant to Art. 6(1)(b), GDPR;
- legitimate interest of the Controller in providing direct marketing (in particular for sending commercial messages and newsletters) pursuant to Art. 6(1)(f), GDPR;
- legitimate interest of the Controller in providing direct marketing (in particular for sending commercial messages and newsletters) pursuant to Art. 6(1)(a), GDPR, in conjunction with Section 7(2) of Act No. 480/2004 Coll., on certain informational services, even if goods or services were not ordered.
The above personal data shall be processed by the Controller for a term of 10 years.
You grant your explicit consent to the aforementioned processing. Your consent can be withdrawn at any time, e.g. by sending a letter to the Controller’s registered office or e-mail address: email@example.com.
The legal basis for processing in this case is the consent granted pursuant to Art. 6(1)(a), GDPR.
The Controller shall provide the personal data to the following processors: subcontractors, e-mail service and Cloud storage site operators, forwarding companies, payment gateway operators, external accounting processors, employees, web-hosting operators and subcontractors bound to confidentiality.
Please note that pursuant to the GDPR, you have the right:
- to access to your personal data, which consists of the right to obtain confirmation from the Controller as to whether the personal data pertaining to you has or has not been not processed. If it has, you have the right to access this data and the information defined in Art. 15, GDPR;
- to the rectification of inaccurate personal data pertaining to your person, with regard to the purposes of processing. You also have the right to complete incomplete personal data by providing an additional declaration pursuant to Art. 16, GDPR;
- to erasure (“right to be forgotten”), which consists of the fact that the Controller shall erase the personal data pertaining to your person without undue delay as soon as it is no longer needed for the purposes defined above, or as soon as you withdraw the provided consent to processing, and there are no further legal grounds for processing, see Art. 17, GDPR;
- to restrict personal data processing in the cases defined in Art. 18, GDPR;
- to data portability pursuant to the conditions of Art. 20, GDPR;
- to object to personal data processing pursuant to Art. 21, GDPR.
If you have doubts about personal data processing, you can contact the Controller or Personal Data Protection Office, which is the overseeing authority in this field. You can also file a complaint with the latter.